Free Courier: Order 2 or more products to receive Free Courier
PYNSTOP 100's - Pain and Fever
Packaging: Product Packaging
Pynstop is a widely used analgesic (pain killer) and antipyretic (reduces fever) that is used for the relief of fever, pain and headaches associated with tension and stress.
Pynstop tablets for adults are indicated for the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate pain and pain associated with tension and fever. Pynstop is contraindicated in: Sensitivity (allergy) to the active ingredients
Each tablet contains:
- Codeine phosphate: 10 mg
- Doxylamine succinate: 5 mg
- Acetaminophen / paracetamol: 450 mg
- Caffeine: 45 mg
PYNSTOP tablets for adults are indicated for the symptomatic relief of all types of pain and pain associated with tension and fever.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Adults and children over 12 years: One or two tablets repeated 4-6 hourly if necessary. Do not exceed eight tablets per day.
PYNSTOP tablets are contra-indicated in:
- Sensitivity (allergy) to the active ingredients
- Severe liver function impairment
- Respiratory depression, especially in the presence of cyanosis and excessive bronchial secretion
- During an attack of bronchial asthma
- Heart failure secondary to lung disease
- Head injuries and conditions in which intracranial pressure is raised
- The presence of acute alcoholism
- After operations on the biliary tract
Consult a doctor if no relief is obtained from the recommended dosage.
PYNSTOP® tablets should not be given to children under 12 years of age.
This medicine may lead to drowsiness and impaired concentration, which is aggravated by the simultaneous intake of alcohol.
Doxylamine succinate may enhance the sedative effects of other medicines.
PREGNANCY AND LACTATION:
Safety of PYNSTOP in pregnant and lactating women has not been established.
Do not exceed the stated dose.